How does the program actually work?
- You fill out our online application.
- Once selected we will contact you.
- Once we agree that the program is a fit we will send your contact information to our installer.
- Our Installer will schedule a time to install the advertisement on your rear window.
- The installer will have you fill out a W9 (tax form), sign our Terms and Conditions, and select your compensation package.
- The installer will take a picture of your vehicle (before and after installation) and your license.
- You will drive around like you always do.
- We receive and track leads with your unique ID/extension and once a qualifying compensation event occurs we will send you a check.
- Yes, it really is that easy!
What’s the catch?
- No catches at all! You just drive like you always do.
What if I have more than 1 vehicle?
- It is possible to place an advertisement on more than 1 vehicle as long as all vehicles meet our requirements for advertising.
If I have friends who drive can I get a referral fee/bonus for recommending them to Driving 4 Dollars?
- We have a special referral compensation plan that you will be eligible to participate in as long as you are actively advertising with us.
How long will it take for me to be selected for an advertising program?
- It will depend on several factors but mainly location and saturation. It could be as little as days after you apply or even as much as several months. Make sure to let us know if your information changes.
How much does it cost me?
- $0.00. No out of pocket expenses for our drivers other than the normal costs of driving a vehicle.
Do I have to have automobile insurance?
- Yes, you must maintain coverage as required by law.
Do I have to do anything besides drive my car?
- In general, we only want you to drive just like you already are. As an ambassador to our company you should drive and act in a responsible manner. If we receive complaints it would put your participation up for review and we reserve the right to terminate the relationship.
How will I know I’ve been selected for the program?
- We will contact you via phone and/or email. We will give you 48-72 hours to respond/accept before we move on to the next applicant.
What do I do if I’m uncomfortable with the type of advertisement on my vehicle?
- It is in everyone’s best interest to make sure you support and are happy with the program. You are welcome to choose not to accept being a part of the program. At this time we only have 1 advertiser so there are no other options. We do have plans to expand this program to other advertisers in the future, at that time we will update the website. You may request us to keep your information on file for future advertisers if the current program isn’t the right fit for you.
What happens if I move, or change jobs? Will I still be eligible for the program?
- We would like to be notified if your driving habits change (where you’re driving to/from daily). This helps us track where we need or do not need more cars advertising. But really as long as your vehicle is still regularly driven in, around, or through St. Louis City, St. Louis County, or St. Charles County Yes, you can still participate in the program.
What if I find out I don’t like having the advertisement on my vehicle, can I take off the ad?
- It is your vehicle and you are considered an independent contractor. You can choose to take off the advertising at any time; however, this will disqualify you from any further compensation opportunities, including our random drawings, our referral program, any leads that have been received but have not yet met a qualifying compensation event, and all future leads that come in with your unique identifier.
- Because it costs us to purchase the advertising and pay to have the advertising professionally installed we ask that you keep the advertising on the vehicle for at least 1 year. If you choose to no longer participate you must notify us in writing.
What happens if I get in an accident?
- If you are involved in an accident call 911. You will need to notify us as soon as possible. If the vehicle is no longer able to be driven and you need replace it, we will install a new advertisement once you get your new vehicle.
What happens if the advertisement on my car gets damaged or vandalized?
- If any damage occurs to the advertisement you need to contact us within 24 hours. We may make appropriate arrangements to replace the damaged sections of the advertisement.
How long does the same advertisement stay on my vehicle?
- An advertisement may stay on your car upwards of a few years. If the ad needs to change we will notify you with the details and make arrangements to get the new ad placed.
How do I contact someone at Dollars4Driving.com?
- The best way is by using our contact us page.
How do I update my information?
- Please send us your updated information via our contact us page.
If I am selected for the rear window advertising, who installs the decal?
- Today we have a local installer install the advertising on your back window.
How do I get started?
- Click here!